Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Dust of my wings by Carrie Ann Ryan 5++ stars

Dust of my wings by Carrie Ann Ryan
This is the first book by Carrie Ann Ryan I have read and I loved it. The book details a universe close to ours but not completely. In this world everybody had supernaturals in their ancestry, so when seven women is hit my lightning the start to chance into supernatural beings.
The first one to chance is Lily. Lily is a nerdy lab tech who is a little OCD about things I her life. One day her boss gives her a vile of blue dust and ask her to analyze it. That turns out to be hard. In comes Jamie a warrior angel who's dust is what she is trying to analyze. Jamie needs his dust back so the world of supernaturals won't get exposed.
The book is a funny, has a lot of action and an interesting plot. It both made me laugh and cry. Lily is a strong and funny woman, Jamie is hot, handsome, smart and caring. What more can you ask for in a book

Here is a Amazon link to the book

Dust on my wings on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment